Welcome to Jedidja Guest House - Luxury bed & breakfast accommodation in Bloemfontein
Jedidja is a four-star guest house situated in the historically rich city of Bloemfontein in South Africa. Our luxury guest house offers guests an experience of serenity and friendly hospitality which is hard to find anywhere else. The quiet suburb in which Jedidja is situated is easily accessible from the national highway (N1) and also close to the centre of Bloemfontein.
All rooms offer private entrances and are surrounded by a beautiful garden with water features, hammocks and an African barbeque area. Here guests can escape and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere after a long day. Rooms are equipped with television (DSTV), bar-fridges and hairdryers and refreshments are provided upon your arrival. The friendly atmosphere of this luxury guest house in Bloemfontein is perfect for big families and we are pet-friendly, yet we promise privacy to business executives who seek a peaceful place to work. A hearty breakfast, which is tailored to your individual taste, is served every morning by the in-house staff in the dining room.
Willie and Sanei Botha opened the doors of Jedidja in 1994. The beautifully appointed rooms and their warm hospitality have seen their guests become firm friends, often returning year after year to enjoy all that is on offer at one of the best bed and breakfast establishments in Bloemfontein. Jedidja is a green establishment which focuses on protecting the environment, with solar heating, compost and recycling. Jedidja promises guests an intimate and personal experience, the ideal luxury guest house in Bloemfontein. Willie and Sanei will gladly assist guests with any questions or tourism needs pertaining Bloemfontein.
- Bloemfontein, meaning, "fountain of flowers" also known as the City of Roses with thousands of rose bushes lining the city. The rose gardens in Kings Park offer thousands of rose trees truly a magnificent sight.
- Jedidja is situated close to Bloemfontein's leading art museum, Oliewenhuis, for those visitors who are art lovers.
- A city steeped in history with the city centre lined with historical buildings, including the picturesque tree-lined President Brand Street; a national monument.
- Naval Hill is worth a visit, a small nature reserve of approximately 192 hectares offers a bird's eye view over the city home to a modern Orchid House claiming to have the world's largest collection of orchids. There is also a fragrance garden for the blind close to Orchid House.
- Accommodation in Bloemfontein is abundant; with its large variety of luxury guest houses and bed and breakfast establishments visitors are spoilt for choice and will find that Bloemfontein accommodation is well priced complimented by warm hospitality so typical of Bloemfontein.
- Jedidja Guest House offers the ideal location from where guests can explore the picturesque city of Bloemfontein.